A homemaker will help with the household chores necessary to insure a clean and safe environment right in the comfort of your loved one’s own home.
services may include:
* Meal Planning and preparation.
* Grocery shopping and errands.
* General housekeeping needs & laundry.
* Medication reminders.
A companion is someone who cares about the health and well being of your loved one, offering the support and supervision needed for them to remain independent in the comfort and safety of their own home. Services may include:
* Companionship, simply socializing, or reading.
* Reminders and assistance with medications.
* Transportation or accompaniment to doctors visits, shopping, casinos or recreational activities.
Personal Care Assistance
For those in need of assistance with personal hygiene and daily ambulation. Personal Care Assistants are respectful of one’s dignity while ensuring them the independence of remaining in their own home. Services may include:
* Shampoo & dry hair
* Dressing and accessorizing
* Dental hygiene
* Mobility & ambulation
Live in Care
Live in services can provide peace of mind when primary caregivers may be unavailable due to work schedule, vacation, or just need a respite. They will insure the continuity of daily living your loved one needs and deserves. Live in caregiver services may include:
* 24 hour care and companionship.
* Daily needs such as meal shopping, errands, meal preparation, medication reminders and all services listed under companions and homemakers.
There is really no end to the services we can provide….just ask and we’ll accommodate. Here are a few of the services you may not think of that will keep your loved one involved and engaged:
* Companion for social activities like weddings, mitzvahs, social gathering, casino.
* Overnight coverage
* Transport for physician visits and outpatient services.
* Respite care for family and primary caregivers.
We've got you covered
All of our employees are screened and vetted, licensed, bonded, insured and trained to professionally dispense the services they offer.
* Our staff includes CNA, HHA, Homemaker/Companions
* We are licensed by the state of Connecticut (LIC: 0000747)
* Free consultation.